- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Google Sync offers two-way synchronization between GoogleApps@UMaryland and the mail, calendar, and contacts apps on Android phones, the iPhone & iPad, Blackberry, Windows Mobile devices, and other Java-enabled phones.
There are three steps necessary to configure your phone to access your GoogleApps@UMaryland account:
- Verify/set an Apps password.
- IMAP Instructions.
- Configure your phone:
a. iPhone / iPad
b. Android (Be sure to select "Google" when prompted for Type of Account, instead of "Corporate.")
d. Windows Mobile
For questions about Configuring Other Smart Phones, call the IT Help Desk at 410-706-HELP (4357) or send an email.