Center for Information Technology Services
Phone Manuals & Information
National Do Not Call Registry:
You can register your home and mobile phone numbers by using this website in order to stop telemarketers from calling you.
With the convergence of voice and data over the last decade the CITS' Voice Communications Department is responsible for implementing and supporting new communications technologies.
With Unified Messaging, voice mail is digitized and sent over the campus network to appear as messages in e-mail inboxes with wavefile attachments.
New VoIP telephones currently being installed on campus are networked devices with online directories and a large number of new features.
- Hours: 8AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday
- To reach an operator, dial '0' OR 706-3100
(410) 706-6858, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Installation of new lines & phones
- Installation of new systems
- Changes to existing lines & phones
- Maintenance and repair
- Available line features
- Local Access - (410) 706-8000
- Out of Area Access - 800-332-UMAB
- Voice Mailbox Request Form
- Voice Mail FAQ
- Unified Messaging Request Form
- Unified Messaging Fact Sheet
- Online User Reference Guide
- Setup of new mailboxes and caller's menus
- Changes to existing accounts
- Installation of new voice and data outlets
- Changes to existing infrastructure
- Central Billing
- Calling Cards
- Voicecom Access
Chartfield String Change Request Form