- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The following Campus Departments and Schools have Exchange 2010 email accounts on the Campus Exchange server:
|NOTE: If your department or school is not listed, please contact the IT Help Desk to see if you are using a Campus Exchange account.|
Following is a collection of Frequently Asked Questions and other Support Documentation designed to help individuals use Outlook 2010 with the Campus Exchange 2010 system.
Although Exchange 2010 will work with Outlook 2003, some Exchange 2010 features require Outlook 2007 or later.
- Basic Tasks in Outlook 2010 - A quick guide from Microsoft designed to help users with common tasks in Outlook 2010
- Free Microsoft Training Resources
Changing Your Password
To change your password (from On-Campus) see the Password Change On Campus pdf document.
To change your password (from Off-Campus) using Outlook Web App see the Password Change Off Campus pdf document.