Center for Information Technology Services
IT Security Tip of the Day
- Keep your password secret
- If you weren't expecting an attachment, write back and request that sender embeds text in email
- Keep it off the floor
- Get it out of the car
- Treat your laptop like cash
- Treat your laptop like you want to keep it
- When you log out, log out completely
- VoIP: It's a phone, it's a computer, it's...
- 10 Scams to Screen from Your Email
- It's 10 p.m. Do you know whom your kids are chatting with online?