Center for Information Technology Services
IT Security Tip of the Day
- Don't click on links in pop-ups or banner advertisements
- Don't open email about Michael Jackson
- Use a password in only one place.
- Think twice before you post personal information. Remember, even crooks may see what you post on social media sites
- Lock your workstation before you leave your desk
- Keep your password secret
- Make your password complex.
- Back up your information so you don't join Kroll Ontrack's Top 10 Countdown this year
- Revoking security access isn't always enough
- Get a separate email address for postings