- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Payroll Processing Changes & Enhancements Began July 14 (07/11/14)
December 8, 2014 | By Financial Services Payroll
(This message was originally posted on 07/11/14. It was converted to the new web format on 12/08/14.)
Starting the week of July 14, 2014, payroll processing will be moved earlier in the pay week. In addition, F&A is being run more frequently. As a result of these changes, you will now be able to get payroll, encumbrance and F&A data earlier. The tradeoff is that your EFP deadline has also been moved earlier. Details of these changes are shown below.
If you have questions, please contact Payroll Help at DL-BFPayrollHelp@af.umaryland.edu.
Employee Funding Profile Load Times
- EFPs are now loaded 4 times a day Monday through Friday: 10 AM, 2 PM, 6 PM and 8 PM.
Tuesday (of a pay week):
- EFPs must be entered and approved before 8 PM on the Tuesday prior to pay day Friday.
Wednesday (of a pay week):
- New Budget Retro Cutoff Dates go into effect beginning Wednesday morning at 6 AM.
- The Actuals Distribution and encumbrance processes are run in eUMB HRMS for the Pay Period (PP) being paid on Friday.
Thursday (of a pay week):
- Beginning Thursday morning eUMB HRMS reports and queries include Payroll Distribution and Encumbrance data for the PP being paid on Friday.
Friday (pay day):
- F&A posted to eUMB Financials on pay day Friday includes payroll data for the PP being paid that day.
- Payroll data for the PP being paid is available in RAVEN on pay day Friday:
- RAVEN Financials Inquiry pages include payroll, encumbrance and F&A data.
- RAVEN SPC Inquiry includes payroll, fringe and encumbrance data.