- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Access to Requisitions--Limited This Week
June 27, 2016 | By Financial Systems
This message was sent to all users of eUMB Financials on 06/27/16.
Please share with others who may also need this information.
June 28-June 30: Limited Access to Requisition Functions
From June 28 to June 30 CITS and Procurement will be performing the fiscal year end PO Rollover processing in eUMB Financials. This process requires us to limit some of the Requisition functions in the system.
During this time you will NOT be able to
- Process Worklist items
- Enter, edit, cancel, deny, approve or print FY 16 or FY 17 Requisitions
Requisition search and view functions will work as normal.
All Requisition functions will be re-activated on July 1.
Printable copy of this article: Access to Requisitions--Limited This Week