Center for Information Technology Services
What’s the Ruckus?
The University of Maryland Baltimore is partnering with the online music service Ruckus Network (http://www.ruckus.com) to provide students with free, legal, unlimited download access to a library of literally millions of songs. (Faculty and Staff have access—but must pay a monthly fee.)
What Do You Get?
- Free unlimited download access to a Library of over 2.7 Million Songs.
- The ability to download albums in less than a minute.
- New music every week, Ruckus programmed play-lists and album reviews.
- Exclusive artist and music label spotlights, interviews and photos.
- The ability to create and share your own play-lists with your friends.
To Start Downloading Today:
Simply go to www.Ruckus.com, click on SIGN UP NOW and enter your personal identification information including @umaryland.edu email address. The registration process will only take a few minutes. And don’t worry -- Ruckus certifies that all downloads are 100% legal, virus-free and spyware-free.
A Helpful Hint:
After you’ve signed up for the Ruckus service be sure to download the Ruckus Player software or you won’t hear any tunes!
For technical support go to http://www.ruckus.com and click on the Help link.