- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
CITS Satisfaction Survey of Faculty, Staff, and Students
In the fall of 2015, the Center for Information Technology Services (CITS) conducted a survey of faculty, staff, and students to assess the degree to which they were satisfied with the array of services provided through systems and staff operations. It is a means to give voice to individuals who use central IT services as well a systematic way to identify what is working well and what needs to be improved from the vantage point of the survey respondents.
The survey was administered to meet the following objectives:
- To ascertain where faculty, staff and students are satisfied or dissatisfied.
- To collect and review comments, in addition to satisfaction ratings, to find out what contributes to satisfaction and any dissatisfaction.
- To assess the findings and as part of a continuous improvement process, make enhancements to systems and services to better meet faculty, student and staff needs.
- To implement a UMB Strategic Plan IT tactic to collect input and feedback from the University community in order to continuously evaluate and improve services.
As an organization, CITS strives to present services and electronic solutions in a way that will meet a standard of quality that is deemed as satisfactory or better to all constituencies. The CITS mission and focus is to treat UMB students, faculty, staff, colleagues and co-workers as treasured customers. Excellence in service to the UMB community is our challenge and responsibility. This survey seeks to measure our success in that regard as reflected in the degree of satisfaction with those services by the people we serve.