- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Office of Student Affairs advances the mission of University of Maryland by providing essential services and educational programs to help students achieve their academic, personal, and professional goals. We advocate for students’ needs, facilitate student involvement, and encourage students to accept the responsibilities of membership in a broader community. Operating within the framework of student development, we are committed to promoting a welcoming and inclusive University environment that values diversity, prepares students for meaningful professional engagement in the world community, and reflects an appreciation for the dignity of all people.
- Deliver services and programs in a student-centered manner.
- Promote a campus climate that celebrates diversity.
- Collaborate with all campus constituencies to continuously enhance the intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and financial well-being of students.
- Evidence quality in all operations, strive for continuous improvement, and create a collaborative, caring, and participative work environment.
We believe that students ...
… are the reason we are here.
… are the most important individuals we deal with.
… are not an interruption of our work — they are the purpose of it.
… compliment us when they ask for help — we are not doing them a favor by serving them.
… are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them.