- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
For University of Maryland Students, Faculty, and Staff
In order to connect to the eduroam wireless network you will need to perform the following steps.
- Review the following information: Set-up EduRoam.
- Connect to the eduroam network by following the directions below for each of the listed devices.
How to enable and Setup Eduroam
- Apple Devices - iPhones, iPads, iTouchApple Devices - iPhone, iPad, iTouch
- UM wireless-MacbookApple Devices - Macbooks
- Windows 7 Standard
- Windows 7 IntelPROSet
- Windows XP StandardWindows XP Standard
- Windows XP IntelPROSetWindows XP IntelPROSet
- Windows Mobile DevicesWindows Mobile Devices
- Windows 8Windows 8
Students, faculty and staff will connect to the eduroam network using your UMID appended by the new eduroam domain name, @eduroam.umaryland.edu.