- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Southern Management Corporation Campus Center provides digital display space through our internal televisions for campus wide advertisements. The digital display is a tool used to communicate news, events and information relevant to the University of Maryland community.
Please be thoughtful about the timing of your request for publicity. The advertisement may begin to run no sooner than four weeks prior to the start of the event. While we endeavor to provide timely service, advertisements submitted within 72 hours of an event run the risk of not being posted.
- Create a sign/advertisement with Power Point, Photoshop or any program with the following specifications:
1920 x 780 pixels at 96 DPI.
- Files must be submitted in a JPEG (.JPG) file only.
- Please save the file in the following format:
Date of Event (month.day.year)_Name of Event_Location of display
For example: "4.14.13_HealthFair_SMC"
All submissions with the University logo should be approved by the Office of Communications and Public Affairs (CPA). To get approval, email your display to CPA. For more information about branding and the approval process, visit CPA's website.
Please note: The slides run in 10 second intervals. Please keep this in mind when creating your slide. Create slides with as little writing as possible. Be mindful to use larger fonts as some TV's are not at eye level.
Sizing Document in PowerPoint
Additional Digital Signage Across Campus
If you would like to have your ad run on other digital display systems across campus, please follow the Digital Signage Submission Guidelines that can be found here.