- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The SMC Campus Center provides digital display space through our internal televisions for campuswide advertisements. The digital display is a tool used to communicate news, events, and information relevant to the University of Maryland, Baltimore community.
Please be thoughtful about the timing of your request for publicity. The advertisement may begin to run no sooner than four weeks before the start of the event. While we endeavor to provide timely service, advertisements submitted within 72 hours of an event run the risk of not being posted.
- Create a sign/advertisement with PowerPoint, Photoshop, or any program with the following specifications:
1920 x 1080 pixels at 96 DPI.
- Files must be submitted in a JPEG (.JPG) file only.
- Please save the file in the following format:
Date of Event (month.day.year)_Name of Event_Location of display
For example: "4.14.13_HealthFair_SMC"
Please note: The slides run in 10-second intervals. Please keep this in mind when creating your slide. Create slides with as little writing as possible. Be mindful to use larger fonts because some TVs are not at eye level.
Sizing Document in PowerPoint
Additional Digital Signage Across Campus
If you would like to have your ad run on other digital display systems across campus, please follow the Digital Signage Submission Guidelines that can be found here.