- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Some important things to keep in mind when you submit your request:
- Depending on the type of project, you should submit your request at least three weeks before you need it completed. No matter what, the earlier the better.
- Again, depending on the project, the information needed to complete your request should be as finalized as possible before you submit it. This includes: dates, times, locations, descriptions, photography/images you’ll be using for the project. You must include this information via the file upload in the form. We understand that things can change last-minute, and we know that’s no fun for you, either! We appreciate your understanding of our work process as well- too many last-minute changes can greatly impede the progress of projects and keep us from starting on the next one.
- We will do our best to accommodate all requests. Unfortunately there will be times when we won’t be able to, especially if the request is submitted with short notice. We appreciate your understanding.
Fill out my online form.