- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
David Seminowicz, Ph.D.
David Seminowicz, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Neural and Pain Sciences
SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY
Neuroimaging (EEG, MRI)
Migraine, Burning mouth syndrome, other chronic pain disorders
Longitudinal studies in humans and rodents
Neuroimaging (EEG, MRI) in humans and rodents
Quantitative sensory testing
ORCID ID orcid.org/0000-0003-3111-3756#sthash.rmXXjxip.dpuf
- Mathur VA, Khan SA, Keaser ML, Hubbard CS, Goyal M, Seminowicz DA (2015). Altered cognition-related brain activity and interactions with acute pain in migraine. Neuroimage: Clinical. 7: 347-358.
- Hubbard CS, Khan SA, Xu S, Cha M, Masri R, Seminowicz DA (2015). Behavioral, metabolic and functional brain changes in a rat model of chronic neuropathic pain: A longitudinal MRI study. Neuroimage.107C:333-344.
- Hubbard CS, Khan SA, Keaser ML, Mathur VA, Goyal M, Seminowicz DA (2014). Altered Brain Structure and Function Correlate with Disease Severity and Pain Catastrophizing in Migraine Patients. ENEURO. 0006-14.2014
- Khan SA, Keaser ML, Meiller TF, Seminowicz DA (2014). Altered structure and function in hippocampus and medial prefrontal cortex in patients with burning mouth syndrome. Pain. 155:1472-80.
- Seminowicz DA, Wideman TH, Naso L, Hatami-Khosroushahi Z, Fallatah, S, Ware MA, Jarzem P, Bushnell MC, Shir Y, Ouellet JA, Stone LS (2011). Effective treatment of chronic low back pain in humans reverses abnormal brain anatomy and function. Journal of Neuroscience. 31:7540-7550.