- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Office of Budget and Financial Analysis provides Operating Budget information.
Responsible for providing information and training on the accounting system utilized on campus, eUMB Financials.
Responsible for providing oversight and training to campus departments regarding internal, business, fiscal and operational accountability and compliance.