Blackboard Mobile Learn
Blackboard Mobile Learn is a free mobile app which allows quick access to Blackboard courses.
Who can use Blackboard Mobile Learn:
The Blackboard Mobile Learn is available to Blackboard users with the following mobile devices:
- Android™ devices
- BlackBerry® smartphone devices
- HP web OS devices
- iPhone®, iPod Touch®, and iPad™
Blackboard Mobile Learn requires you authenticate with your UMID and UM Password.
Getting started with Blackboard Mobile Learn:
- Download the Blackboard Mobile Learn application for your phone or i-Device from your regular app store.
- After downloading and installing the app, launch the Blackboard Mobile Learn app and search for “University of Maryland Baltimore.”
- After selecting “University of Maryland Baltimore,” log in with your UMID and UM Password, just as you would if you were accessing Blackboard via the web.
- Once you are logged in, you are presented with your list of courses.
- Navigate through your courses as you would normally, and then exit the app when you are finished.
Navigating through your courses with Blackboard Mobile Learn:
Blackboard Mobile Learn provides app-driven access to the following course areas:
- Discussion Board
- My Grades
Other areas in your course are also accessible and will be presented to you in a web browser or from a file-driven application.
Blackboard Mobile Learn (Frequently Asked Questions)
- End User FAQ’S for IOS
- End User FAQ’s for Palm
- End User FAQ’s for Blackberry
- End User FAQ’s for Android
For questions about Blackboard Mobile Learn, call the IT Help Desk at 410-706-HELP (4357) or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Last Updated: 05/08/2013 at 02:00:09 PM