- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Blackboard Collaborate is a comprehensive online learning platform that combines audio, video and web conferencing.
At UMB, Blackboard Collaborate is used by faculty for delivering online curriculum, by students participating in online courses and by other members of the campus community for hosting and participating in online web conferencing and meetings.
While the Blackboard Collaborate tool is ideal for sharing a vast array of information, including multimedia and images, the Blackboard Collaborate Web conferencing system is not meant to be used to discuss, share, or record Protected Health Information.
- Faculty and students access Collaborate through their respective Blackboard courses. Administration, staff and other non-curricular meeting organizers access Collaborate through the Session Administration System (SAS).
- If you are new to Blackboard Collaborate and need asstance obtaining an account/access, logging in, etc. the Collaborate Support page has information to assist you.
- Blackboard Collaborate: Original Experience
- Learning to use Blackboard Collaborate? The Collaborate Training page has a lot of online training videos and documentation to help you get up to speed.