- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Blackboard is the courseware management system that the University of Maryland, Baltimore uses for web-enhanced and web-based courses.
Users log into Blackboard using their UMID and Password.
Blackboard has been upgraded to the October 2014 Release of version 9.1.
Some new features include:
- Content Editor - spell check ON by default
- Bb Grader App
Blackboard may be unavailable on the first Tuesday of each month from 10PM Tuesday to 6AM Wednesday (Eastern Time) for system maintenance. Additional downtimes for extended maintenance or significant upgrades will be scheduled around semester changes.
Problems with Blackboard
If you experience problems logging in with your UMID or password email the IT Help Desk.
If you experience problems performing a task or accessing information: