- International Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services - Provides research, information dissemination, training, and policy work in the area of community-oriented rehabilitation services for persons with psychiatric disability.
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill - Advocates for better services, treatment, legislative policies that affect people with serious mental illnesses.
- The National Association of State Alcohol and Drug Abuse Directors, Inc. - NASADAD fosters and supports the development of effective alcohol and drug abuse prevention programs throughout every State.
- The National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors, Inc. - NASMPHD analyzes trends in the delivery and financing of mental health services, and disseminates knowledge and experience reflecting the integration of public mental health programming in healthcare environments.
- Victim Offender Mediation Association - Provides public information and education in the field of victim offender mediation and reconciliation programs.