- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
If a shelter-in-place order is issued, stay where you are or go into the closest building if you are outside and stay there until the order is lifted.
A shelter-in-place order indicates the existence of a significant threat. It is likely that public safety personnel are fully engaged in managing the threat and may not be able to respond to calls for assistance. That is why it is essential to remain sheltered in place until the order has been lifted.
Have questions about shelter-in-place? Find answers here.