- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Campus Is Closed
As required by inclement weather or emergency situations, the president or his designee may delay campus opening or close the campus during the day.
Essential and Nonessential Employees
In the event of delayed opening, afternoon closing, or evening closing, nonessential employees who were scheduled to be at work will be excused from work for the time the campus was closed.
When the campus is closed due to inclement weather or an emergency, only essential employees, under the direction of the Incident Commander, are allowed access to campus buildings.