- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Quality Matters (QM) certified AIDE staff facilitates the QM program on campus, which serves as a method for quality assurance of online course design and facilitation.
The program features a faculty-centered, continuous quality improvement model. Quality standards for course design are achieved through the use of a peer review process and rubric.