- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Individual consultations with faculty offer an opportunity to explore new ways to enhance student learning.
We host workshops on teaching and learning to keep faculty apprised of current research.
MENTORING NEW FACULTY
Partnering new faculty with formal mentors can help them make the transition to their new role and environment.
We can train you how to effectively use instructional technology in the classroom and online.
We assist with course innovations which include activity development and multimedia design.
We use Quality Matters to review and improve online courses.