- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Cost of Attendance and Financial Requirements
Proof of Financial Support must be given to the OIS before any I-20 or DS-2019 can be processed.
- F-1 students are required to show Proof of Financial Support of tuition + fees + local living expenses for one 12 month period.
- J-1 students are required to show Proof of Financial Support of tuition + fees + local living expenses for each year of the program.
- This can be in UMB salary, home country government/institutional funding, or personal/family funds.
- I-20 / DS-2019 Issuance for Dependents: A dependent is defined as a spouse and/or children under the age of 21. The OIS must see an additional $7,200 for a spouse and $6,600 for each child before visa documents will be issued.
- Home country/institutional funding requires an official letter stating the exact amount of support from the agency or institution providing the funding source.
- Personal funds require a current, translated bank statement (within the past six months).
If another person will be providing financial support (i.e., a family member), the OIS will need to see a translated bank statement (within the past six months) from that person, along with a letter specifying the amount of support they will provide you during your studies.