- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Academic Freedom Document
In June 2013, the Faculty Senate ratified an Academic Freedom Resolution to protect academic freedoms at UMB, including:
- Freedom of research and publication.
- Freedom to determine standards.
- Freedom of teaching.
- Freedom of internal criticism.
- Freedom of participation in public debate.
The full document is available for download by clicking on the link below.